If you selected ‘Courier’ – we send out entries in 3-4 batches due to high volumes, so please be patient. Cut off date for courier is Friday 6th March, to allow enough time to get this to you.
If you selected ‘Collect’ – you will need to bring your e-ticket confirmation with you to show City2Surf staff. This would have been emailed to you, or you can download off your Event Plus account.
Pick up location: Smiths City 550 Colombo Street
Pick up Date: Friday 20th March 11am-5pm & Saturday 21st March 2019 9am -5pm
If you purchased your entry from The Athletes Foot, New World or PakNSave then you are ready to run. You do not need to come to the entry pack pick up day.
On the day
- Allow at least 40 minutes before your start time if you are parking close to either of the start lines. Parking is limited around the 14km start line (Centennial Park, Pioneer Stadium) and the Sport Canterbury 6km start line ( Hansen Park, Opawa).
- Drop any baggage off at the ‘baggage sign’ at each start line. Though we recommend you come ‘ready to run’.
- Park free off Ferrymead Park Drive, then show your pre-purchased bus ticket either printed out, or on your smart phone to the driver, to get to the start lines.
- BE AWARE, WE ARE NO LONGER USING MCCORMACKS BAY FOR PARKING
- The 14km starts from Centennial Park, Pioneer Stadium at 9am. The Sport Canterbury 6km starts from Hansen Park, Opawa at 10am. Both finishing at the Ferrymead Playing Fields ( City2Surf village).
- Please look at the start line signage and get ready to run either as a ‘runner’ ‘jogger’ or ‘walker’. Listen to the health & safety briefing, then get ready to warm up with Les mills before the start horn sounds!
- Join us at the City2Surf village and enjoy our band on stage, freebies, free children’s entertainment, plenty of food vendors and so much more! Prize giving starts at approximately mid-day! Make sure you keep your entry sticker on to see if you are a prize winner. Your entry sticker must be presented to claim your prize.
Run for the Prostate Cancer Foundation
City2Surf Social Squad
- Look out for our City2Surf social media squad with their yellow ‘CREW’ T-shirts on. Pose for a photo, check our FB page and tag yourself. Don’t forget to hashtag #lesmillscity2surf
Please read health & safety reminders Here
Still have a few questions? read our FAQ’s