Entry Details 2020
Early bird entry: $20 December 1 – December 31st
Standard entry: $25 January 1 – March 22nd
On the Day: $30 – March 22nd
Available online and from these outlets:
- PakNSave & New World Supermarkets (Available from the end of January)
- The Athletes Foot, Northlands & Riccarton (Available from the end of January)
Children 10 years old and under on 22 March 2020 are free! They must be accompanied by a participating adult, and are the full responsibility of the adult.
DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS, WE WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE PLASTIC BAGS TO PUT YOUR CLOTHING IN FOR THE MOVING COMPANY COLLECTION STATION. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
What does your entry fee include?
- Entry sticker for either the 14km or the Sport Canterbury 6km with your unique code to win prizes!
- Water on the course and refreshments at the finish line.
- Entertainment including children’s fun zone with bouncy castles and rides.
- Downloadable certificate.
- Free entry into the Ferrymead Heritage Park. You must show your 2020 entry sticker. Valid for Sunday 22 March 2020 only.
Go Bus Transport
- Before the event, there will be buses running to both start lines leaving from Ferrymead Playing Fields.
- After the event, there will be buses leaving from the City2Surf village (Ferrymead Playing Fields) back to both start lines between 10am- 1pm.
- We recommend you pre-purchase your bus ticket when purchasing your online entry.
- You can purchase a bus ticket on the day, however sales will be very limited.
- Parking is limited on the day at both start lines. Please allow at least 40 minutes prior to your race start time, if you wish to park near the 14km start line (Pioneer Stadium, Centennial Park) or the Sport Canterbury 6km (Hansen Park, Opawa)
- BE AWARE, WE ARE NO LONGER USING MCCORMACKS BAY AS PARKING
- FREE limited parking is available on Ferrymead Park Drive (directions upon arrival). Catch the bus to either start line from there, with your car ready for you when leaving.
What happens once you’ve entered?