A few health & Safety reminders to ensure everyone has a fun & safe day!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your event start time, and listen to the safety briefing.
- No dogs, Bicycles, Roller-blades permitted. Prams, buggies are welcome; please start with the walkers. Kids scooters are not recommended.
- Make sure you line up with your group; Runners, Joggers, Walkers.
- Wheelchair participants to start at the front of the race.
- Stay to the left of the road, barriers and road cones, and follow the directions of Marshals and Officials.
- Runners and walkers may be stopped to allow traffic queues to flow
- If you come across an injured participant or have any safety concerns please notify the nearest Marshal or official.
The main thing is to have fun 🙂 any questions on the day our friendly City2Surf crew are there to help
Read the full terms & conditions Here