Entry Details 2019
Early bird entry: $20 December 1 – December 31st
Standard entry: $25 January 1 – March 23th
On the Day: $30 – March 24th
Available online and from these outlets:
- PakNSave & New World Supermarkets (Available from the end of January)
- The Athletes Foot, Northlands & Riccarton (Available from the end of January)
Children 10 years old and under on 24 March 2019 are free! They must be accompanied by a participating adult, and are the full responsibility of the adult.
DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS, WE WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE PLASTIC BAGS TO PUT YOUR CLOTHING IN FOR THE MOVING COMPANY COLLECTION STATION. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
What does your entry fee include?
- Entry sticker for either the 14km or the Sport Canterbury 6km with your unique code to win prizes!
- Water on the course and refreshments at the finish line.
- Entertainment including childrens fun zone with bouncy castles and rides.
- Downloadable certificate.
- Free entry into the Ferrymead Heritage Park. You must show your 2019 entry sticker. Valid for Sunday 24 March 2019 only.
Go Bus Transport
- Before the event, there will be buses running to both start lines leaving from McCormacks Bay from 7.15am.
- After the event, there will be buses leaving from the City2Surf village (Ferrymead Playing Fields) back to both start lines between 10am- 1pm.
- A free shuttle will also operate between the City2Surf Village (Ferrymead Playing Fields) to McCormacks Bay for those who parked free at McCormacks Bay, between 10am-1pm.
- We recommend you pre-purchase your bus ticket when purchasing your online entry.
- You can purchase a bus ticket on the day, however sales will be very limited.
- Parking is limited on the day at both start lines. Please allow at least 40 minutes prior to your race start time, if you wish to park near the 14km start line (Pioneer Stadium, Centennial Park) or the Sport Canterbury 6km (Hansen Park, Opawa)
- FREE parking is available at McCormacks Bay. Why not carpool? leave your vehicle at McCormacks Bay, catch the bus to either start line, and then catch the free shuttle from the finish area back to McCormacks Bay.
- There is very limited parking around the City2Surf village (Ferrymead Playing Fields). If friends and whanau are waiting for you at the finish line we also recommend to park at McCormacks Bay and catch the free shuttle.
What happens once you’ve entered?